Representation. Accountability. Transparency.
The Alliance’s Board of Directors represents the multiple facets of the different areas, tourism sectors and businesses that make up this most dynamic industry. The Board is responsible for ensuring sound management, establishing strategic objectives, and overseeing the development of the organization. Elected at a general assembly, the members of the Board of Directors serve on a voluntary basis.
Membership and Operations
The Alliance Board of Directors is made up of 17 directors, elected for a term of two years. Board membership is divided as follows:
- Three (3) seats for the key regions;
- Five (5) seats for the regional association members;
- Five (5) seats for the sectoral association members;
- One (1) seat for the Association Hôtellerie Québec [Québec Hotel Association];
- Three (3) seats for corporate members.